Wednesday 2 November 2016

Yugioh Trade Binder November 2016

WANTS LIST BELOW!

Hey guys, this is my updated trade binder video for November 2016! Sorry for not posting anything recently, I decided to take a break from Yu-Gi-Oh! but I am trying to get back into it with my schedule now evening out. If you are interested in trading with me you must follow my trade rules, which can be found in the info section of my home page. If those rules cannot be followed, then we cannot trade, period. I also have for sale a Frog Monarch Deck and two Gravekeeper Decks; hit me up if you are interested. Personal wants for November 2016 will be posted below:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Wants List November 2016

*Mainly interested in trading for my "Priority Wants", but if I receive a good offer I would be willing to trade for my other wants

PRIORITY WANTS:

- 3x Wind-Up Rabbit (Secret) [1st Edition]

- 3x Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss (Secret) [1st Edition]

- 3x Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss (Super)

- 3x Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss (Super)

- 3x Masked HERO Dark Law (Super)

- 1x Virgil, Rock Star of the Burning Abyss (Secret) [1st Edition]

- 1x Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal (Gold Secret)

- Pure Burning Abyss Deck

- Infernoid Deck

MAJOR WANTS:

- 3x Infernoid Decatron (Super)

- 3x Infernoid Harmadik (Ultra)

- 3x Infernoid Patrulea (Super)

- 3x Speedroid Terrortop (Super)

- 3x Twin Twisters (Super)

- 2x Infernoid Pirmais (Ultra)

- 1x Infernoid Devyaty (Ultra)

MINOR WANTS:

- 1x M-X-Saber Invoker (Secret)

- 1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger (Super)

- H. A. T. Deck

No comments:

Post a Comment